- 20 white mushrooms
- 1 cup broccoli, finely chopped
- ½ cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Your favorite cooking oil
1) Preheat oven to 375.
2) Clean the mushrooms and pat dry using a kitchen towel. Remove stems carefully, chop roughly and set aside.
3) Lightly brush the rounded side of each mushroom cap with oil. Place mushroom caps, stem side down, in a baking tray. Grill at 375 for 5 minutes.
4) Heat oil in a frying pan and add reserved mushroom stems, broccoli, onion, garlic, dried oregano, salt and pepper. Cook and stir 5-10 min, or until just tender and most of the liquid is evaporated.
5) Turn mushroom caps stem sides up in the same baking pan and spoon the broccoli mixture evenly into the caps. Grill at 375 for another 5 minutes.
6) Serve warm and enjoy!
Modified slightly from 13secretsauce.com