- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. of xylitol
- Splash of vanilla extract (w/o alcohol)
- Place coconut milk in the fridge overnight.
- Make sure that you scoop out all the thickened coconut cream and that the water is left over. (Don’t waste the coconut water and use it for your next shake!)
- After scooping the coconut cream, add a little cinnamon, xylitol and vanilla and whip it in a mixing bowl until it begins to thicken
- If it isn’t thickening, put it in the fridge for a few more hours, covered. The key here is for it to be cold!
Once a bit more solid, dollop your creamy creation right on top of your favorite berries. This treat is a delicious way to enjoy eating CambiatiClean and is great on top of shakes too! Now that you know an amazing way to energize your desserts take the next step by signing up for one of our amazing MyCambiati Classes! It’s the newest class by Cambiati and is a specialized program designed to help you stay successful during normal, everyday life. Learn more here!