2 Tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves minced
1 large yellow onion chopped
1 bunch celery (app. six cups), chopped
1/2 tsp dried dill
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
3 cups water
optional: lemon wedges for serving
1.Hit the ‘saute’ button on your Instant Pot.
2. Add in the oil and let it warm.
3. Add in the onion and garlic, cooking for 1-2 minutes.
4. Stir in the celery, dill, salt, and pepper and hit the ‘cancel’ button to stop sauteing.
5. Pour in water and lock the lid into place, make sure the release valve is set to ‘sealing’.
6. Select ‘manual’ and set the timer to 12 minutes on high pressure.
7. When time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes. It will read LO10.
8. Release the remaining pressure.
9. With a vitamix or immersion blender, puree the soup to your prefered texture.
Try with fresh lemon wedges