At Cambiati Wellness Programs, we’ve noticed that a lot of people are searching for fast belly fat loss in Mexico and somehow landing on our website. Since this keeps popping up, we thought we’d address it. There are many natural ways to support fat loss, and belly fat loss in particular.
There are many reasons we are cautious about recommending a quick fix for weight loss like liposuction or tummy tucks. With any surgery there is a risk of trauma or even death, and often people undergo expensive and invasive interventions only to gain the weight back after some time.
People often have side effects and are disappointed in their results as well, as there’s no guarantee how it will go, and often times weight comes back in different places.
Ultimately, at Cambiati Wellness Programs, we’re not big fans of quick fixes, since they rarely last! Then you end up yo-yo dieting and that slows down your metabolism over time.
There is so much more to consider when it comes to losing weight, particularly in a specific area like the stomach/belly area. Since it’s so challenging to spot train and lose fat in one specific part of the body, no matter how dedicated you are to the gym, you have to consider whole-body wellness while making some dietary and lifestyle changes to get your desired results.
Here are some other pieces to consider:
1. Hormone levels- Hormone levels, such as cortisol, testosterone, DHEA and others, can have a huge impact on how quickly a person can lose weight, especially in the belly/stomach region. Diet and exercise are important, but regulating these hormones is also key in reaching your weight-loss goals. Cortisol, for example, is a hormone that gets released by the adrenal glands when we feel stressed or anxious. It signals the body to store fat around the abdomen as an emergency source of energy. Excess cortisol levels will make it more difficult to reduce belly fat. Another common reason for an expanding waistline as we age is a lower testosterone level.
This hormone tends to decline in both men and women with age. Lifestyle factors such as exercise, sleep, stress, supplements, drinking alcohol, and diet can also play important roles in improving levels of this important and delicate hormone.
2. Diet- In addition to hormone levels, it’s important to consider what type of diet you’re eating on a daily basis. Here at Cambiati Wellness, we have perfected the formula of creating a balanced plate that supports weight loss, belly fat loss, hormones and neurotransmitters in the brain. Clean eating, or eating as close to the earth as possible (think one-ingredient foods versus processed, packaged creations), is not only good for your potential six-pack, but also your overall health. Protein, fiber and healthy fats in particular are extra important for helping keep you full longer.
3. Watch your sugar- This warrants its own bullet point because it’s so important. We find that many of our clients are eating way more sugar than they realize. And studies point to the connection between sugar consumption and belly fat (and your ability to lose it faster!). Avoid sugar bombs in the form of drinks, dense desserts, and hidden in places like storebought smoothies.
4. Reduce or avoid alcohol. A lot of drinks, especially beer, can cause bloating and excess calories/sugar which lead to puffiness and overall weight gain.
A lot of our clients are so uncomfortable with their belly bloat because they say they look and feel like they’re pregnant. Choose a low-calorie or mocktail or water with a sprig of mint instead!
5. Exercise- While spot training usually doesn’t work to banish excess pounds around the belly, exercising promotes longevity, bone health and the toning of your whole body. The more muscle you have, the more calories your body is able to burn at rest. At Cambiati Wellness Programs, we recommend HIIT workouts for our clients to burn the most amount of fat.
6. Sleep- There are tons of research studies touting the connection between lack of sleep and weight gain. Prioritize sleep and aim for 7-9 hours per night. Make sure your sleep hygiene is in place, like ensuring your room is dark and cool enough, you avoid electronics 1-2 hours before bed, and don’t exercise late at night.
Remember, there is no magic pill or quick fix when it comes to losing weight. It takes hard work and dedication to make real progress. Don’t forget to keep track of your progress along the way and celebrate each milestone you reach! With a little patience and effort, you can achieve your belly fat-loss goals without resorting to costly options like heading to Mexico for liposuction or surgery!
Book your complimentary breakthrough session today at www.cambiati.com!