ARE YOUR HORMONES WREAKING HAVOC ON YOUR BODY?
- Do you find yourself with low energy, stamina, and libido?
- Do you experience hot flashes or night sweats?
- What about headaches, hair loss, headaches, and depression?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES, THEN TESTING MAY BE FOR YOU
Let us help you discover if hormones could be reducing your zest for life. Hormonal imbalances in your body may be affecting: metabolism and appetite, mood and stress levels, sleep cycles, reproductive cycles, sexual function, general growth and development, heart rate, and body temperature. In other words, your whole body may be dealing with hormone imbalance! In addition to decreasing your drive and development, hormone imbalance can increase the likelihood of hormone-related diseases, including cancer. A comprehensive assessment of hormone levels at Cambiati Wellness could highlight or uncover your hormonal patterns and/or problems that could be causing your symptoms.
Why Testing is important
Often, symptoms can overlap and look similar. For example, hormone issues can present as thyroid issues and vice versa. Also, looking at it from a functional medicine perspective can make sure that you feel amazing! Doctors may run thyroid and hormone panels and note whether you are in the “normal” range. Even though you might be in the “normal” range, it doesn’t mean they’re optimal, and you may have symptoms making you feel awful. And to further compound the issue, doctors can make you feel nuts when you tell them that you don’t feel good and they keep telling you that all the tests are fine. That can lead to prescriptions treat the symptoms but not the root cause.
Are You moody, angry, or depressed?
Hormones can make us feel crazy! We get it. One of our nutritionists, Rebecca, used to be a raving lunatic before her period until she discovered natural remedies that helped her balance her hormones. She stopped snapping people’s heads off, avoided painful periods, and now has more regular cycles. But hormone imbalances don’t just happen when you have a period. They can also rear their ugly heads in perimenopause or post-menopausally, and in men of any age!
Are you perimenopausal?
Night sweats, hot flashes, and mood swings don’t have to go on forever, and can be eased significantly with hormonal support. We can help you identify and uncover which hormones are out of balance and provide you with a map of how to regulate them more effectively and efficiently, immediately giving you relief, more energy and easing your symptoms. This support will have you transitioning into menopause with more comfort and less struggle.
Infertility Issues or miscarriages?
Hormones aren’t the only reason for infertility, but understanding imbalances can be really helpful. Toxicity, genetic variants like Factor V, and other factors can play a role in having pregnancy troubles. Whether it’s miscarriages or difficulty conceiving, getting to the root cause is critically important for a thriving and successful pregnancy. We love helping people conceive, stay healthy during the pregnancy and support them postpartum. Wanna see a nutritionist fight break out? Say you have a client who is pregnant or wants to get pregnant, and watch them duke it out to see who gets to work with that client. 🙂
Not Sure Why You Feel Lousy?
Our hormones might be invisible, but they are powerful and affect nearly all aspects of our well-being and disease development. Mood, sleep, metabolism, immunity, heart health and how well we age–hormones affect all of these elements and more, for both men and women. One hormone affects many others, so keeping them in a tight balance is important for a happy, thriving hormone system. You’ll be amazed by how a simple supportive fix can make a world of difference in how you feel day to day! And we might uncover a crucial piece that your doctor has missed with basic testing over the years. Let us help you dive a little deeper.
Are You struggling with PCOS?
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a hormone disorder that causes enlarged ovaries that also develop cysts. Its etiology is not well understood, but hormone testing can help us identify root cause hormone imbalances that can impact your day to day experiences and symptoms. Working on these underlying hormone concerns may help reduce pain, weight gain, hair loss, headaches, skin breakouts, high blood pressure and trouble getting pregnant that are common with PCOS. When we provide the body with the right tools, it works to correct itself quite effectively. We are experts in using testing to guide us in developing therapeutic protocol to get fast results, have you feeling better than you have in years, and watching and feeling the body step into more balance, energy and aliveness.
More About Our Hormone Panel
- Our hormone panel is the most comprehensive panel available for hormone assessment, which aids practitioners in taking the guesswork out of diagnosing root causes of hormone imbalance1.
- The hormone panel tests for four main groups of hormones: Estrogens, Androgens, Progestogens, Glucocorticoids, and more.
- Sex and adrenal hormones have overlapping symptoms such as: chronic infections, toxic exposures, GI malabsorption, liver detoxification problems, and metabolic disorders1.
- Neurotransmitters are also connected to sex and adrenal hormones, hence an imbalance in one can affect the other and vice versa. With this in mind, a neurotransmitter panel is recommended to assess how the pathways are interacting and contributing to hormone patterns and pathways1
- Cholesterol is the main precursor compound that contributes to hormone production as it becomes progesterone, estrogen, testosterone, cortisol, DHEA, and DHT 3.
Why Working With Cambiati Wellness Rocks!
- Our expertise allows us to look past the symptoms and to investigate the root cause of your health problems.
- We support you to make the lifestyle changes that will help you thrive. It’s not just about giving you advice over a 15-minute appointment. It’s about being there with resources, inspiration, and tools that we know help to make sustainable change.
- We are as invested in your success as you are. We deeply care about making sure that you reach your goals.
Find out if testing is right for you.
Book your no-cost consultation today.
- Vibrant-Wellness. https://www.vibrant-america.com/secure/home/DownloadDoc?video_id=0&document_id=1&doc_mime_type=pdf&doc_name=MC-0097-00_Hormones_One_pager