ARE MICRONUTRIENT DEFICIENCIES CAUSING YOUR HEALTH PROBLEMS?
STOP GUESSING & START TESTING!
It is possible that you are nutrient deficient and may greatly benefit from a micronutrient panel assessment from Cambiati Wellness Programs! Our test looks at vitamins and minerals that are essential to your body’s many functions, as well as amino acids and some antioxidants. Micronutrient deficiencies can include the following symptoms: pale skin, fatigue, weakness, trouble breathing, unusual cravings, inflammation, poor gut health, low immunity, and problems with toxins, hormones, and more. Some common nutritional deficiencies include iron anemia and Vitamin D deficiency. Our wellness center carries clean and potent nutritional supplements that fit your diet, and we also offer safe IV therapies in-office. Let us help you help yourself!
WHY IS TESTING IMPORTANT?
Be proactive, not reactive!
Your body is unique and your nutrition plan should be too. Don’t settle for a cookie-cutter solution. Use advanced medical nutrition testing to get the game-plan for your specific biochemistry.
Often symptoms can overlap and look similar. For example, you may feel stressed if you are deficient in certain B vitamins, but you can also feel anxious if you’re low in magnesium or inositol. Testing can make sure we’re replenishing the right nutrients with the right amounts. Plus, we look at your levels with a functional medicine lens to optimize levels.
Your vitamin and mineral levels can change over time, too, and throughout different periods in your lifetime. And, it’s not guaranteed that nutrients from foods are absorbed through the gut into the bloodstream or that all of those nutrients make their way into the cells. This is where accurate micronutrient testing comes in; testing gives you the power to know if your body’s cells are receiving and storing vital nutrients.
Book a Breakthrough session with an expert
Who is testing right for? Those struggling with:
ARE YOU EXHAUSTED?
Different nutrient deficiencies can deplete our energy. It might be that you’re low in certain antioxidants, or vitamins that support the ATP production in your cells, or it could be something else. Without testing you may end up wasting money on the wrong supplement or trying things that just don’t get results. Rather than trial and error, use MicroNutrient testing to target your issues to get great results so that you finally reach your goals.
TIRED OF TRYING THINGS THAT DON’T WORK?
It’s so easy to Google things these days or to get advice, but without customizing, that advice is useless. Often symptoms overlap and can look like lots of different things. Pinpointing your specific and unique needs is critical to get results quickly and without wasting your precious time and money on things that don’t work. Instead, invest in professional testing, supplementation and therapies rather than trusting online blogs and posts that may not consider your unique needs. Multivitamins can be helpful, but they don’t necessarily have the ideal ratios for your specific needs and often aren’t therapeutic grade or high quality.
GET SMART ABOUT YOUR HEALTH!
Understanding your body means that you can target your health habits, diet, lifestyle and supplement routine to get the best results for YOU and your unique body. Guessing and trial and error takes time, time that you could be spending feeling better and moving toward thriving health. Instead of wasting your time, energy and money, let us guide you toward real results, fast.
NOT SURE WHY YOU FEEL LOUSY?
It can be overwhelming to figure out what’s wrong, but you might have a sense that things are off and you could be feeling better in your body and life. Whether that means less aches and pains, more energy, better sleep, less headaches and irritability, you just know things could be…better. But you’re not sure how to get there. Our MicroNutrient test is a great place to start.
More About MicroNutrient Testing
- MicroNutrient testing means that we are testing vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants.
- It’s not always as simple as thinking you’re low in a nutrient, so you take a supplement. Vitamins interact with each other and being low or high in one or several can indicate other problems. Working with an expert helps you to gain insights that are often missed.
- These deficiencies can give us clues as to what might be happening deeper in your body.
- This test can give us ideas about which systems in your body might be out of balance and need additional support.
Why Working With Cambiati Wellness Rocks!
- Our history of expertise allows us to look past the symptoms and to investigate the root cause of your health problems. We go beyond just putting a Band-Aid on symptoms.
- We’ve got a lot of tricks up our sleeves and we love to share them. We are with you each step of the way with resources, inspiration, and tools that we know help to make sustainable change.
- We make the process as fun as possible. Forget boring counting, weighing and measuring–this is a different approach.