Bone Broth Chocolate Crunch by Designs for Health is a delectable functional supplement bar. It has a chocolatey oat milk coating and a crispy hot cocoa-flavored protein filling with taurine added. To provide a full and complementary amino acid profile, the protein blend contains grass-fed, hydrolyzed bone broth protein (as HydroBEEFTM) and pea protein crisps.
- Contains bone broth protein, which may help with joint, skin, and digestive health.
- Taurine has been introduced to help with metabolic health.
- Only 4 g net carbohydrates and no sugar; sweetened with allulose, stevia extract, and monk fruit for minimum blood sugar impact.
- Each bar has 8 g of fiber.
- Our products are proudly made in the United States, using top ingredients obtained both globally and domestically in our Florida facility
The net carbohydrate content of one bar is 4 g, which is derived by subtracting the dietary fiber (8 g) and other low glycemic carbs (11 g from allulose) from the total carbohydrates (23 g). Individuals who keep a carbohydrate diary may deduct these low glycemic carbs from the “Total Carb” total (in the Nutrition Facts panel) due to their low influence on blood sugar.
* The Food and Drug Administration has not reviewed these assertions. The purpose of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.