If you’re looking for highly bioavailable vitamins that support the bone, heart, and immune systems ADK Evail by Designs for Health may be for you. This is your one-stop supplement for all the fat-soluble vitamins your body needs to perform and feel it’s best. ADK Evail is unlike most multivitamins out there as each vitamin is optimized for absorption and use in the body. There are a host of benefits, including:
- Supporting cardiovascular health through arterial strength and elasticity
- Balancing and supporting the immune system
- Optimizing calcium absorption and usage
- Promoting density and strength of bones and teeth
- Enhancing antioxidant protection
- Supporting fat-soluble vitamin balance and absorption
- Supporting thyroid hormone regulation
- Promoting healthy skin, hair, and nails
- Maintaining healthy eyesight and night vision
This multivitamin features 5,000 IU (International units) of Vitamin D (D3) which is the same form that is available in the skin after sun exposure. This could be crucial for those who do not get adequate sun exposure or are deficient in this important fat-soluble vitamin. Even in Southern California, considered by some to be the sunniest area in the nation, UC Irvine patients have been found to be low in Vitamin D1. Vitamin D supports calcium absorption in the digestive tract and helps with modulation of the innate and adaptive immune systems by vitamin D receptor (VDR) gene activation.
Vitamin A is supplied as 1,515 mcg RAEs (retinol activity equivalents) of retinyl palmate, a precursor to retinoic acid, the most bioactive form of Vitamin A. Vitamin A is not only good for your eyes it also supports the immune system, healthy thyroid function, red blood cell production, reproduction system, cellular maturation, and development.
Vitamin E is supplied as isomers, DeltaGold delta and gamma tocotrienols which are naturally derived2. Vitamin K is supplied as K1 (phytonadione) and K2 (menaquinone-4 (MK-4)). The inclusion of Vitamin K with Vitamin D aids in the deposition of Vitamin D into hard tissues and keeps it out of soft tissues like arteries which can decrease artery elasticity and cardiovascular function.
Included GG-Gold (Geranylgeraniol) aids in the conversion of Vitamin K1 to K2 in the body, therefore providing additional Vitamin K support. GG-Gold, derived from annatto seeds, aids the bioavailability of included vitamins. Geranylgeraniol supplementation may be critical for those who take statin and bisphosphate medications which may reduce geranylgeraniol levels, therefore lowering deposition of Vitamin K2.
- The ABCs of Vitamin D. UCI Health. https://www.ucihealth.org/blog/2019/08/vitamin-d#:~:text=It’s%20hard%20to%20believe%20that,some%2050%25%20of%20her%20patients.
- DeltaGold: The Right Vitamin E. American River Nutrition. https://americanrivernutrition.com/deltagold.