For the dietary management of the metabolic processes of Osteoarthritis
Arthroben’s four-pronged approach to the dietary management of osteoarthritis:
1. Reduces inflammation—balanced COX and LOX inhibition**
2. Potent antioxidant protection to reduce joint degeneration**
3. Reduces stiffness, increases joint mobility and function**
4. Stimulates connective tissue repair**
Key Actives in Arthroben®
A proprietary blend of the flavonoids baicalin and catechin that was shown to be as effective as naproxen in managing knee osteoarthritis and produced improvements in 87% of patients.
Dual Action of bioflavonoids:
1. Balanced inhibition of COX-1, COX-2 and 5-LOX pathways. This balanced down-regulation, though weaker than traditional NSAIDs and selective COX2 inhibitor drugs, is not associated with the side effects commonly seen with selective COX inhibitors.**
2. Acts as a strong antioxidant to limit free radicals and oxidative damage to cartilage and other connective tissue of the joints.**
FORTIGEL® & VERISOL®: Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides® derived from a patented process of hydrolysis of type I collagen. These ingredients boost anabolic processes in connective tissues and provide building blocks for all collagen in the body.
• 16 human clinical trials (approximately 2,800 subjects) displayed a positive effect on joint health
• Reduced need for analgesics
• Increased joint mobility
• Improved radiographic markers of cartilage health VERISOL®
• Tested in two recent human clinical studies for its effects on collagen metabolism of the skin
• Improved skin elasticity and collagen type I content
The unique combination of active ingredients in Arthroben® inhibits inflammation and oxidation, increases functional mobility, and stimulates connective tissue repair.**
Recommended Use: Mix 8 grams (approx. 1 tablespoon) in 8 ounces of water per day, or as directed by your health care physician.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.