DFH Complete Multi with copper and iron
Full-spectrum multivitamin contains 500 mcg of vitamin K-1 (phytonadione), 50 mcg of vitamin K-2 (menaquinone), and 1000 IUs of vitamin D (increased from 500 IUs). It also features the best-quality chelated minerals for maximum bioavailability including 8 mg of iron as ferrous bisglycinate chelate and 2 mg of copper as the stabilized copper glycinate chelate, so there is no risk of free copper in the body, which could cause oxidative stress. Highlights include:
- High gamma tocopherol vitamin E
- Natural mixed carotenoids from the palm tree fruit—the best source of preformed Vitamin A
- A significant dose of all the B vitamins that are easily depleted by stress (B12 in the ideal methylcobalamin form)
- Calcium and magnesium in a 1:2 ratio
- Selenium and iodine in balance since it is crucial that the body has both for healthy thyroid function
- Additional supportive nutrients not typically found in multivitamins such as alpha lipoic acid, TMG, fruit bioflavonoids, choline and inositol
This is a powerhouse multi! Two capsules with each meal is recommended.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.