Do you have blood sugar regulation issues like prediabetes? Or do blood sugar issues run in your family?
The nutrients in Metabolic Synergy by Designs for Health help your body convert carbohydrates to energy, lower glucose, leptin and insulin levels and can help prevent health problems associated with out-of-control sugar levels, like neuropathy, kidney or blood vessel damage, and more. It can also help avoid nutritional deficiencies caused by elevated glucose/insulin levels.
Normalizing blood sugar can help reduce the risk of diabetes-related issues, lower risk of heart problems, reduce risk of tumors, decrease water retention, and means less fat storage and easier fat release.
The ingredients in this special blend work together to be effective in supporting blood sugar balance. In particular:
- R-lipoic acid is an antioxidant that helps protect cells from free radical damage as well as regulate blood sugar. This acid helps recycle antioxidants such as vitamin C and E, making them more effective at neutralizing harmful molecules. R-lipoic acid also reduces inflammation in the body, which can help to prevent disease.
- The mineral chromium helps regulate blood sugar and aids in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats. It also helps to lower cholesterol levels and reduce stress levels. Chromium is important for muscle growth and development as well as for healthy nerve function.
- Biotin is a B vitamin that helps metabolize proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. It supports balanced blood sugar levels while helping to increase energy production in cells.
- Carnosine is an amino acid found largely in the muscles and brain tissue. It helps protect cells from damage caused by oxidative stress due to its powerful antioxidant properties. Carnosine has been shown to improve athletic performance by increasing endurance levels and reducing exercise-induced fatigue.
- Taurine is an amino acid produced naturally in the body with many potential health benefits including improved digestion, increased cognitive function and improved sleep quality.