Silvercillin™ Liquid is a highly effective nanoparticle silver that is vastly different than colloidal silver. Nanoparticle silver like Silvercillin Liquid has been shown to be antimicrobial1 and able to kill bad bacteria while preserving healthy gut bacteria. Silvercilin Liquid is great for getting your gut microbiome back in balance and that’s one of the reasons that we love it for digestive issues at Cambiati Wellness. Silvercillin™ Liquid uses a technological breakthrough that creates silver particles that are small enough to enter a single red blood cell! This enables Silvercillin to travel through capillaries, the tiniest blood vessels in the body, and inactivate viruses at the cellular level. Only nanoparticle silver can do this. Colloidal silver does not interfere with virus docking sites like nanoparticle silver can2,3. Also, Silvercillin™ Liquid uses technology that permanently distributes the silver into the actual structure of the water, so it will not fall out of solution or suspension.
As a result, the nanoparticle silver in Silvercillin™ Liquid has been shown to provide a whole host of health benefits, from killing drug-resistant bacterial strains to inhibiting viral replication, and stimulating stem cell production* It can be safely used internally with no known side effects.
Benefits of Silvercillin™ Liquid may include:
- Broad-spectrum antimicrobial capable of killing many pathogens*
- Can be used internally – non- irritating to mucous membranes*
- May be useful for infections of any kind*
- Anti-inflammatory (inflammation is often caused by bacteria, virus, or mold)*
- Does not encourage resistant microbial strains*
- Does not interfere with antibiotics and may actually increase the effectiveness of specific antibiotics*
- Spares good bacteria*
- Faster healing via stem cell stimulation*
- Non-toxic, even if used multiple times per day for weeks*
- No known side effects or contraindications; safe for all individuals*
- Immune system support
Mechanisms of action
- Catalytic action
- Viral disruption*
- Resonance frequency that kills mold, bacteria, etc. same as air/water purifiers*
- Redox reaction & selective binding to pathogens*
- Stimulates stem cell production*
1. Sun R.W., Chen R., Chung N.P., Ho C.M., Lin C.L., Che C.M. Silver nanoparticles fabricated in Hepes buffer exhibit cytoprotective activities toward HIV-1 infected cells. Chem. Commun. (Camb) 2005;40:5059–5061. doi: 10.1039/b510984a. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
2. Lara H.H., Ayala-Nuñez N.V., Ixtepan-Turrent L., Rodriguez-Padilla C. Mode of antiviral action of silver nanoparticles against HIV-1. J. Nanobiotechnol. 2010;8:1–10. doi: 10.1186/1477-3155-8-1. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
3. Lara H.H., Ixtepan-Turrent L., Garza-Treviño E.N., Rodriguez-Padilla C. PVP-coated silver nanoparticles block the transmission of cell-free and cell-associated HIV-1 in human cervical culture. J. Nanobiotechnol. 2010;8:15–25. doi: 10.1186/1477-3155-8-15. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]2. Lara H.H., Ayala-Nuñez N.V., Ixtepan-Turrent L., Rodriguez-Padilla C. Mode of antiviral action of silver nanoparticles against HIV-1. J. Nanobiotechnol. 2010;8:1–10. doi: 10.1186/1477-3155-8-1. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.