Silvercillin Spray is a highly effective antimicrobial1 composed of pure silver complexed with purified water. Silvercillin Spray utilizes a technological breakthrough allowing for the production of a silver particle small enough to enter a single red blood cell, enabling the silver to travel through capillaries, the tiniest blood vessels in the body. This allows nanoparticle silver to inactivate viruses at the cellular level by blocking their replication docking sites2,3 Also, Silvercillin Spray uses technology that permanently distributes the mineral into the structure of the water, so it will not fall out of solution or suspension.
As a result, the pure silver in Silvercillin Spray has been shown to provide a whole host of health benefits, from killing drug-resistant bacterial strains to inhibiting viral replication as well as stimulating stem cell production. It can be safely used orally with no known side effects.
Benefits of Silvercillin Spray may include:
- Broad-spectrum antimicrobial capable of killing many pathogens, even those resistant to antibiotics*
- Can be used internally -non-irritating to mucous membranes*
- May be useful for infections of any kind*
- Anti-inflammatory (inflammation is often caused by bacteria, virus, or mold)*
- Does not encourage resistant microbial strains*
- Does not interfere with antibiotics and may actually increase the effectiveness of specific antibiotics*
- Spares good bacteria
- Faster healing via stem cell stimulation*
- Non-toxic, even if used multiple times per day for weeks
- No known side effects or contraindications; safe for all individuals*
- Immune system support*
Mechanisms of action
- Catalytic action
- Viral disruption
- Resonance frequency that kills mold, bacteria, etc. same as air/water purifiers
- Redox reaction & selective binding to pathogens
- Stimulates stem cell production
1. Morones-Ramirez JR, et al. “Silver Nanoparticles: Bactericidal Toxicity depends upon Particle Size.” Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. 52(3): 1086–1093. Oxon, UK: Oxford University Press (2008).  Peterson, I et al. “Modern Uses of Colloidal Silver.” American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy. 58(5):357-361 (2001).
2. Lara H.H., Ayala-Nuñez N.V., Ixtepan-Turrent L., Rodriguez-Padilla C. Mode of antiviral action of silver nanoparticles against HIV-1. J. Nanobiotechnol. 2010;8:1–10. doi: 10.1186/1477-3155-8-1. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
3. Lara H.H., Ixtepan-Turrent L., Garza-Treviño E.N., Rodriguez-Padilla C. PVP-coated silver nanoparticles block the transmission of cell-free and cell-associated HIV-1 in human cervical culture. J. Nanobiotechnol. 2010;8:15–25. doi: 10.1186/1477-3155-8-15. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]2. Lara H.H., Ayala-Nuñez N.V., Ixtepan-Turrent L., Rodriguez-Padilla C. Mode of antiviral action of silver nanoparticles against HIV-1. J. Nanobiotechnol. 2010;8:1–10. doi: 10.1186/1477-3155-8-1. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.