Support for veins, blood vessels and capillaries
Vessel Forte is a synergistic combination of natural extracts that have been extensively researched for their benefits in the improvement of various blood vessel pathologies by helping to support optimal blood and lymph circulation.
The ingredients in Vessel Forte are beneficial in:
- Supporting blood vessel strength and elasticity, and vein valve integrity
- Reducing capillary fragility and permeability
- Reducing blood clotting and risk of thrombosis
- Providing anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits
Highlights of Vessel Forte:
DiosVein – standardized to contain 90% diosmin, a naturally occurring compound from citrus; rich in bioflavonoids. Research shows diosmin to be a vascular-protecting agent, promoting circulatory health by helping to improve venous tone and inhibiting the inflammation that accompanies venous pressure.
Venocin – standardized extract from the seeds of the Horse Chesnut (Aesculus hippocastanum L.) tree. Venocin contains 20% escin, the main biologically active component found in horse chesnut, which gives this herb its anti-edema and vasoprotective properties.
Butcher’s Broom, Hesperidin and Vitamin C are combined to form the proprietary RusperinC. Together, these three components help reduce the diameter of veins, increase venous blood circulation in order to decrease venous stasis and reduce the permeability of the vessels to prevent edema.
Grape Seed Extract standardized to contain 95% proanthocyanidins which have been shown to help improve blood circulation by strengthening capillaries, arteries, and veins.? Because of its antioxidant effect and ability to bond with collagen, research suggests that grapeseed extract is beneficial in promoting skin health, cell health, elasticity, and flexibility.
Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) – stimulates collagen synthesis; helps improve tone and elasticity of vascular walls; also shown to improve microcirculation and capillary permeability seen in venous hypertension (high pressure in veins from damage to venous system) and diabetic microangiopathy (thickening of basement membrane of capillaries).
Vessel Forte may support:
- Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins
- Heavy Leg Syndrome
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Thrombotic events related to long flights
- Venous inefficiencies in general
- Cardiovascular microvascular issues (carotid/femoral plaques)
- Diabetes (supports capillary function and reduces idiopathic edema)
- Skin disorders (collagen support, wound healing, scars)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.