Another Cambiati Clean cookie recipe coming your way! These are a double chocolatey twist on your favorite chocolate chip cookie. Made with 5 ingredients, these cookies can be whipped up quickly and are incredibly rich and decadent! ENJOY
Chocolate Sunbutter cookies
1 cup sunbutter (can sub cashew, or almond butter- creamy and unsalted)
1/4 cup unsweetened cacao
1/4th-1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup chocolate chips (we like the brand Enjoy Life)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Mix sunbutter and coconut sugar until combined. Next add in beaten egg.
3) In a small bowl, whisk together cacao and baking soda to ensure all clumps are smooth.
4) Slowly stir in the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until evenly mixed (this should get increasingly dark as you stir). Sprinkle and fold in chocolate chips.
5) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and form dough into balls. Press two finger down on the cookies ( dough makes about 13 small or 8 large cookies).
6) Bake for 8-10 minutes & let cool for 10 minutes.