No Soy Bok Choy
Only five ingredients and about 10 minutes of your time for this delicious and simple side dish! We used a pressure cooker for this recipe and love the way the bok choy cooked. Our favorite products are linked below so you can add new ingredients to your CambiatiClean cooking.
-1 pound bok choy with bottoms trimmed
– 2 Tbsp butter flavored coconut oil
-1/2 cup water
– 1/3 cup no soy, soy free sauce
-Sprinkle of sesame seeds
- Melt oil and add the bok choy: Pour the oil into the bottom of the pressure cooker pot. Once melted, add the trimmed baby bok choy then pour the water on top.
- Pressure cook the bok choy: Lock the lid on the pressure cooker, bring it up to high pressure, and cook at high pressure for 2 minutes. Quick release the pressure. Remove the lid carefully – the steam is very hot. Turn the pressure cooker off.
- Season and serve: Scoop the bok choy out of the pot. Drizzle with the “soy” sauce, sprinkle with sesame seeds and ENJOY.
Soy Sauce alternative made from mushrooms: Click Here
Butter flavor coconut oil: Click Here
Our favorite pressure cooker for making meals in minutes: Click Here