Zucchini & Kale fritters!
Packing 4 servings of veggies into these delicious rounds of gold, these will quickly become your favorite go to veggie side! Added plus is they are very easy to make, requiring only two bowls so clean up is a breeze!
Added bonus is kids love them and they can be customized with spices for different flavor profiles- Have fun with these!
Our standard recipe includes:
- 4 zucchini’s peeled, grated and rung for excess water
- 1.5 cups chopped kale
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 t tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Avocado oil
- Grate zucchini and strain extra water using a cheesecloth or towel.
- Finely chop kale and toss in a medium bowl with grated zucchini and set aside
- In a small bowl combine the eggs, almond flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the wet mixture to the medium bowl with the zucchini and kale and stir together.
- Heat Avocado oil in large pan
- Create rounds from 1-2 tbsp mixture (depending on preferred size) and place in hot pan.
- When bottom sides are crispy~ about 2 minutes, flip over.
- Use the edges of the pan to cook the sides of the fritters for a nice even crisp all around.
- Top with coconut yogurt, dill and nutritional yeast.